2. Inflation happens when there are
[A]More goods more buyer
[B]Fewer goods and more buyers
[C]More goods few buyers
[D]Fewer goods few buyers
3. Who amongst the following is the author of the book ”Straight From The Heart”
4. Which part becomes modified as the tusk of the elephant?
5. Optical fibres are based on the phenomena of
[D]Total Internal Reflection
6. These days yellow lamps are frequently used as street lights. Which of the following gases are used in these lamps?
7. ‘mirage’ is an example of-
[A]Refraction of light only
[B]Refraction and total internal reflection of light
[C]Total Internal Reflection of light only
[D]Dispersion of light only
8. The phenomena of light associated with the appearance of blue colour of the sky is-
9. In which of the following area spreadsheet software is more useful?
10. A group ware is-
11. Lens is made up of-
12. The element used for vulcanising rubber
13. Which of the following is used for extra strength of Pyrex glass?
14. The noble gas used for treatment of cancer is
15. Vasundhara summit was held in-