[A]It is used to identify the genuineness of the cheque
[B]It is used to identify the bank branch
[C]It is just a cheque number
2. In TRIPS what does ‘I’ stand for?
[A]Intellectual (Trade Related intellectual Property Rights)
3. which among the following is not incorrect
[A]Money Market provide long term source of finance
[B]Recession in the industrial sector is due to fall in exports
[C]Ways and means advances given RBI are nowhere related to state revenue
[D]Exchange rate is fixed by RBI
4. Insurance company uses the bank sales channel to sell their products. Which of the following term describes this selling process?
5. Which of the following acts is useful in controlling HAWALA transactions?
[D]Banking Regulation Act
6. What does the term SME stand for?
[A]Small and medium enterprise
[B]State and medium enterprise
[C]Small and micro enterprise
[D]Small and medium economies
7. CAMELS is type of Bank Rating System. In CAMELS ‘C’ stands for?
8. A Eurobond is-
[A]A bond released in a currency of the European country
[B]A bond released in an Indian currency in a European nation
[C]A bond released in Euro in India
[D]A bond released in a currency other than the currency of the country in which it is issued
9. In banking parlance NPA stands for-
[A]Non Performing Assets
[B]Net Performing Assets
[C]Net Producing Assets
[D]Not Promoting Assets
10. LAF is an indirect instrument of monetary policy which is used by RBI to regulate the liquidity in the banking system. LAF stands for-
[A]Liquidity Adjustment Facility
[B]Liquidity Account Facility
[C]Liquidity Allotment Facility
[D]Long Adjustment Facility
11. On the basis of which commission was RBI established?
[A]Hilton Young Commission
12. Life Insurance and general insurance companies LIC ICICI Pru Life, National Insurance etc are regulated by which organisation?
13. Bank rate is defined as the-
[A]Rate of interest charged by commercial banks from customers
[B]Rate of interest at which RBI lends money to banks against govt securities
[C]Rate of interest allowed by commercial banks on their deposits
[D]Rate at which RBI purchases bill of exchange of commercial banks
14. Fiscal Deficit is-
[A]Total income less govt borrowings
[B]Total payments less total receipts
[C]Total expenditure less total receipts excluding borrowing
[D]Total payments less capital receipts
15. _______are not a part of scheduled Banking Structure in India
[B]Public Sector Banks
[C]Private Sector Banks