[B]Savarna Liberation Army
2. Recently CBI arrested Jaganmohan Reddy in connection with disproportionate assets cases. Which party Jaganmohan Reddy belongs?
3. Prison authorities of which state in India have decided to allow inmates to have conjugal visits from their legal spouses and sent the proposal regarding this to State Government?
4. Dimple Yadav, wife of UP CM Akhilesh Yadav is contesting bypolls from which seat?
5. Which social-networking site's 6.5 million passwords had been leaked in a security breach in first week of June 2012?
6. Which pair won their second Grand Slam mixed doubles title together, triumphing in the French Open on Thursday, June 7, 2012?
[A]Leander Paes and Elena Vesnina
[B]Mahesh Bhupathi and Elena Vesnina
[C]Leander Paes and Sania Mirza
[D]Mahesh Bhupathi and Sania Mirza
7. Which team won the Indian Premiur League Tournament (IPL Season 5) in May 2012?
[C]Kolkata Knight Riders
[D]Kings IX Punjab
8. Which high court has rejected P Chidambaram's, home minister, plea to dismiss an election petition against him?
9. Who took over as the new Army Chief of India on May 31, 2012?
[A]Gen Vijay Kumar Singh
[B]Gen Bikram Singh
[C]Gen Deepak Kapoor
[D]Gen Joginder Jaswant Singh
10. Who is the director of the movie Shanghai, released in June 2012?
[D]Ram Gopal Verma
11. 2012 UEFA European Football Championship (Euro 2012) is hosted by which country(ies) between 8 June and 1 July 2012.
[A]Ukraine and France
[B]Argentina and Italy
[C]Switzerland and UK
[D]Poland and Ukraine
12. Which Indian Cricketer took the oath as a member of the Rajya Sabha on 4 June?
13. Phillip Vallentine Tobias, a palaeoanthropologist and one of the world's leading authorities on the evolution of humankind, died on 7 June 2012. Which country he belonged to?
14. Which city will have the country's first Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR) for knowledge-based industries, including software and hardware firms?
15. Name the US defence secretary who visited India in June 2012?