[A]Federated States of Micronesia
[C]Northern Mariana Islands
2. Mr Hun Sen recently in news is the-
[A]Prime minister of Vietnam
[B]Prime minister of china
[C]President of Vietnam
[D]Prime minister of Cambodia
3. Who among the following is the CM of Tamil Nadu?
4. Name the annual fair of Rajasthan that is famous for its camel trading event?
[D]Suraj Kund Mela
5. Name the film that won the Venice Golden Lion Award at the Venice Film Festival in 2010?
6. Toyota Motor Corp is investing $337 m in which of the following countries, building a new factory and rolling out a new model to expand in the fast-growing car market.
7. The two-year old alliance between Volkswagen AG (VW) and which of the following Japanese car makers was collapsed dissolving the partnership after the German firm accused it of violating their partnership contract by agreeing to buy diesel engines from Italy's Fiat S.p.A.
[A]Suzuki Motor Corporation
8. Who won the 2011 US Open?
9. He is an English rock guitarist and has been honoured with a living legend award by Classic Rock magazine.
10. India's leading fashion photographers, he was one of India's best known celebrity portraitist, having photographed almost all the icons of the Indian Film industry. His portraits of musicians, writers, sportstars and industrialists have won him great critical acclaim and a permanent place in the history of post Independence Indian photography. He passed away in 2011. Name him
[B]Bandi Rajan Babu
[C]B S Ranga
11. Which of the following countries signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with UAE on manpower which will facilitate the workers of that country who are headed to the Gulf country?
12. Which of the following brands is ranked as the world’s most valuable brand with a brand value of $48.278 billion as per Brand Finance plc?
13. He was a British painter and collage artist. The London-born artist's best known work was a 1956 collage featuring a body builder and a tin of ham earned him the title "Father of Pop.” He was awarded the William and Noma Copley Foundation Award, 1960; the John Moores Contemporary Painting Prize, 1960; the Talens Prize International, 1970; the Leone d’Oro for his exhibition in the British Pavilion at the Venice Biennale, 1993; the Arnold Bode Prize at Documenta X, Kassel, 1997; and the Max Beckmann Prize for painting, 2006. He was made a Member of the Order of the Companions of Honour (CH) by Queen Elizabeth II in 2000. He passed away in 2011. Name him
14. India's second-largest software exporter is acquiring Thomson Reuters' healthcare business for $700-$750 million. Name the software exporter?
[D]Tata Consultancy Services
15. The 2011 Davis Cup is the 100th edition of a tournament between national teams in men's tennis. Who won the 2011 Davis cup?