[B]Dr Rajendra Prasad
[C]Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
[D]Giani Zail Singh
2. Who is awarded the Business Leader of the Year 2011 in India?
[A]A M Naik
3. Who received the Indian Entrepreneur of the Year award 2011?
[C]H K Mittal
4. Who received the Global Indian of the Year award 2011 at the ET Awards?
5. Emerging Company of the Year at the ET Awards went to
[C]Shree Renuka Sugars
6. Who received the Policy Change Agent award for the year 2011?
7. Who received the Lifetime Achievement Award?
[A]Yaga Venugopal Reddy
8. An American actor, comedian, writer, playwright, producer, musician and composer, he won the top award at the International Bluegrass Music Association Awards in Nashville. He and his band ‘The Steep Canyon Rangers’ were named entertainers of the year. Name the actor
9. Which of the following Indian healthcare providers has been named laureate of the Tech Awards 2011, a signature programme of the US-based Tech Museum for applying technology to benefit humanity and spark global change?
[B]Wipro GE Health Care
10. A Lebanese actress and director, her second directorial effort "Et maintenant on va ou?" ("Where Do We Go Now?") won the Toronto film festival's People's Choice Award for best picture. Name her?
11. G-15 is consists of ______
[B]Second World Nations
[C]Third World Nations
[D]Fourth World Nations
12. In which year did Hitler become the president of Germany?
13. When was the meeting of the Agriculture Ministers of the BRIC nations (Brazil, Russia, India and China) held for the first time?
14. _________ is not the official language of the United Nations?
15. Who was the 12th president of India?
[C]K. R. Narayanan
[D]Shankar Dayal Sharma