2. The study of birds is called
3. Who is/are the presiding officer/s of the Lok Sabha?
[B]The President and Vice President
[D]Speaker and Deputy Speaker
4. The President of India is elected by ______________.
[A]the elected members of the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
[B]the elected members of the Vidhan Sabhas
[C]the elected members of the Vidhan Sabhas, Lok Sabha, and Rajya Sabha
[D]the elected members of the Rajya Sabha
5. India’s Deepika Pallikal and Sarah Cardwell of Australia recently played an international match in Chennai. Both of them are_________
6. Assembly Elections took place in which one of the following states in the month of January 2012?
7. Which of the following pair is correct?
[A]Rome - Seice
[B]Paris - Tiber
[C]Baghdad - Tigris
[D]Bonn - Danube
8. What are Protective foods in our diet?
[A]Carbohydrates and minerals
[B]Vitamins and minerals
[C]Fats and vitamins
[D]Proteins and carbohydrates
9. Which of the following is the reason behind decline of Gupta empire in the fifth century A.D.?
10. What % of the total water on the earth constitute fresh water reserves?
11. Who explored the sea route to India?
12. In which year Rowlatt Act was passed?
13. On which river's bank Jammu is situated?
14. In an organization, 40% of the employees are matriculates, 50% of the remaining are graduates and remaining 180 are post-graduates. How many employees are graduates?
15. Which canal joins Baltic Sea to North Sea?
[D]None of the above