[A]Jules A Hoffman
[B]Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
[C]Adam G Reisse
[D]Bruce A Beutler
2. RBI has deregulated the rate of interest to be provided by different banks to their depositors w.e.f 25 oct 2011 on their ______account.
3. About 150 ________school girls were poisoned after contaminated water at high school in the country’s North province blamed on the radicals opposed to female education.
4. The food security bill 2011 which is in the process of becoming an act divides the whole population of the country into two groups. Which are these two groups
[A]Below poverty line and above poverty line
[B]Included household excluded population
[C]General household priority households
5. SBI has merged which of the following two associate banks with itself?
[A]State Bank of Hyderabad and State Bank of Patiala
[B]State Bank of Hyderabad and State Bank of Travancore
[C]State Bank of Mysore and State Bank of Travancore
[D]State Bank of Indore and State Bank of Saurashtra
6. The total number of Kisan credit card holders in our country is _____
7. India has decided to acquire Rafale Fighter planes for its air force wings which country is going to supply Rafael Fighter planes?
8. As per data released by Union Health Ministry the infant mortality rate is lowest in_____
9. LAJJA is a written by_____
10. Which of the following not an ASEAN country?
11. Mullaperiyar dam was recently in news, is located in which country?
12. Who among the following is the recipient of Padma Vibhushan given in 2012?
[A]Dr Bhupen Hazarika
13. Which top Indian mobile carrier signed upto 2.5 million subscribers in march , its highest monthly addition in a year partly held by a court order revoking the licenses of its smaller rivals over corruption scandal?
14. Maoist in which country recently decided to accept governments offer of ‘Golden Handshake’ and enter into civilian life or mainstream of the society?
15. Which of the following is the venue for the World Atheletic Championship 2013?