[B]Hindustan Unilever Group
2. Census data on housing, household amenities and assets released on march 13 2012 reveals that out of total 246.6 million households only _______% households have toilet facility
3. Usha Chomar who was once manual scavenger delivered a special lecture at the World Water Forum in France on March 14 2012. She is a native of
4. How many seats were won by the Bahujan Samajwadi Party of Mayawati in UP State Assembly elections of 2012?
5. Pakistan on March 5 successfully test fired the nuclear capable Hatf-II surface to surface ballistic missile. What is the range of this missile also known as Abdali?
"6. Chintan, an Indian NGO was honoured with the United States First Innovation Award for the Empowerment of Women and Girls on March 9 2012. Who is the founder of Chintan?
" 7. New Jaipur Foot Prototype was unveiled on March 5 2012 which is the world’s cheapest and the most user friendly limb. The new version was created with collaboration of scientist from
[A]Houston University USA
[B]Berkley University California
[C]Michigan University USA
[D]New Jersey University USA
8. In which of the following states a new scheme called ‘Himmat’ will introduced according to budget 2012-13, to provide skill training to 1,00,000 youths in the next five years?
[A]Jammu and Kashmir
9. Select the correct statement according to the Railways Union Budget presented in Parliament?
[A]Wagon factory at Sitapali in Odisha
[B]Rail coach factory in Palakkad
[C]Factory at Shyam Nagar in West Bengal to manufacture technology propulsion system for the use in high power electric locomotives
[D]All of the above
10. The Nuclear Security Summit Held in Seoul in March 26-27 2012 to discuss ways to protect nuclear materials and facilities. Who represented India at the Summit?
[A]Dr Manmohan Singh
[B]A K Antony
11. The Reserve Bank of India reduced the Cash Reserve Ratio to 4.75% from 5.5%. This reduction would inject how much primary liquidity into the banking system?
12. Which of the following statement is correct about the Laddakh Film Festival to be organised from June 15 to June 17 in 2012?
[A]It will be the first international Film Festival in Laddakh at 35000 feet above the sea level
[B]Shyam Benegal is chosen as the Chairman of the festival
[C]The mascot of the Festival is Schan- the snow leopard
[D]All of the above
13. How much amount have been allocated under MGNREGA in the Budget 2012-13 for providing jobs to Below Poverty Line households in rural areas
14. China on March 4 2012 announced the increase in defence expenditure by 11.2% in 2012 amounting to-
[A]672.4 billion Yuan
[B]672.5 billion Yuan
[C]670.6 billion Yuan
[D]671.7 billion Yuan
15. According to the economic survey 2011-12 tabled in the parliament on March 15 2012 what will be the GDP growth rate during the fiscal 2012-13?