[D]Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
2. Praising which batting ace, selection committee chairman Krishnamachari Srikanth described his achievement of hundred international tons as something superhuman and cited him as classic example of ‘thriving in an imbalance world’ organised by CII?
3. Which Indian city started the run up to the event of Earth Hour with an ‘Earth Hour 2012 Cyclothon’?
4. Who is the face of the year for Earth Hour in India?
[A]Shah Rukh khan
5. A PROTON-M rocket carrying Intelsat-22 has left Baikonur space station in Kazakhstan, Russia’s Roscomos space agency has announced. The satellite is equipped with 48 C Band and 24-KU Band transponders and will provide telecommunication services to customers in Africa, South East Asia, Middle East. The Russian rocket has carried telecommunication satellite of which country?
6. Who clinched gold medals in the 6th Asia Boxing Champion in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia helping India finish a creditable second in the overall standing?
[A]MC Mary Kom & L Sarita Devi
[B]Monica Saun & Puja Rani
[C]Pinky Jangre & Sonia Lather
7. India successfully test fired Brahmos supersonic cruise missile as a part of a user trial by army from the test range at Chandipur, Odisha(A) The Missile, which has a flight range upto 290 km. is capable of carrying a warhead of 200 to 300 kg. the missile was joint project between and which country?
8. Which country has hosted 2012 BRICS Summit with leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa met in the capital city to discuss ways to strengthen economic ties?
9. Which extravagant tech capital tech capital earned a new sobriquet- the costliest Indian city? An analysis of RBI Consumer Price Index(CPI) shows that this city is couple notches higher than the all India cost of living average, with financial capital Mumbai just a shade away.
10. Swine flu claimed its first victim in which Indian state who is a septuagenarian farmer from kanyegam village who succumbed to the deadly H1N1 virus at a private hospital?
11. Which Bollywood actor has become the face of autism in India? Walking an extra mile to promote the cause, the actor has joined the campaign to spread autism inkids any it is a disorder and not a disease
[B]Shah rukh Khan
12. Which state has recorded a remarkable growth in its elephant population, according to the recently concluded elephant census done recently
13. Mahatma Gandhi had set up which farm as an experiment in community living during his tenure in Johannesburg at the turn of last century which now being call to revive?
14. Which budget airline applied to the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) to permitting airline to directly import jet fuel?
15. Who has replaced Sachin Tendulkar to become the new captain of the Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premium League this season?