Sunday, October 4, 2015
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Monday, September 21, 2015
1. How many furlongs is one mile?
[Category: Railway Exams GK][A]Six
2. Who was the first President of United States of America?
[Category: LIC Exams GK][A]George Washington
3. Who among the following was born on 15th August, 1769?
[Category: MPSSB Exams GK][A]Winston Churchill
4. Who is the author of "A Streetcar Named Desire"?
[Category: MPEB Exams GK][A]Ian Fleming
5. Which of the following countries is landlocked?
[Category: CAT Exams GK][A]Bolivia
1. Who was the first Lok Ayukt of Uttar Pradesh?
[D]Dwarika Prasad Mishra
2. Which one of the following amendment Acts added Bodo, Dogri, Maithili and Santhali Languages in the Eight Schedule to the Constitution?
[A]92nd Amendment Act, 2003
[B]91st Amendment Act, 2003
[C]97th Amendment Act, 2003
[D]100th Amendment Act, 2003
3. The power of the judiciary to entertain petitions for Public Interest Litigation can be traced to ___________________.
[A]Rule of law
[C]Procedure established by law
[D]Due process of law
4. The President can make laws through ordinances ___________________________________.
[A]Under no circumstances
[B]During the recess of parliament
[C]Only on subjects contaied in the concurrent list
[D]On certain subjects even when Parliament is in session
5. Who is the ‘ex-officio Chairman’ of the Zonal Councils?
[A]Vice President of India
[B]President of India
[C]Union Home Minister
[D]Prime Minister of India
1. A piece of stone and/or iron traveling through space that moves through the earth's atmosphere is?
2. During the chemical process of hydrolysis what is reversed?
3. Mosses and ferns produce fertilized eggs that form ______. These are simplified seeds that have a limited food supply and no seed coat.
4. Which of the following helps keep body cool?
5. What is the life process used by cells to produce energy for cellular activities called?