Friday, August 14, 2015
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
RadheyShyam works in a sweets shop. The shop address is 77, Old Fort Market, 3rd Lane, Near Clock Tower, Town Hall, Delhi. He is very fat. His height is 5ft 2inches only. His waist is 42 inches. He wears shoes of size 7. What does he weigh?
Post you answers in the comments section.
Monday, July 13, 2015
9999 = 4
8888 = 8
7777 = 0
1616 = 2
3915 = 1
6666 = ?
Hint: No mathematical logic, just observe. Please answer and put in comments the reason.
Saturday, July 4, 2015
1. Human sweat is the direct result of which life functions?
[A]Respiration and cellular growth
[B]Digestion and disease prevention
[C]Reproduction and cellular transport
[D]Waste removal and temperature control
2. Which of the following substances is an element?
3. Stainless is an alloy of ________________________.
[A]Iron, Chromium and Zinc
[B]Iron, Carbon and Nickel
[C]Iron and Manganese
[D]Iron, Chromium and Nickel
4. A deficiency of this mineral can cause stretch marks in our skin; this mineral is
5. After the first photons of light are produced, which process is responsible for amplification of the light?
1. Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of social site Facebook arrived in _____________, India on a two day visit (9-10th October, 2014) to take help of India in connecting people of the world.
[Category: IFSC Exams Current Affairs][A]Kolkata
2. Union Government on 8th October 2014 decided to sell LED bulbs to households at _____ rupees against the market price of 400 rupees.
[Category: MAT Exams Current Affairs][A]10
3. When was the World Post Day observed globally?
[Category: CIET Exams Current Affairs][A]14th October, 2014
[B]11th October, 2014
[C]8th October, 2014
[D]9th October, 2014
4. Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 1st October, 2014 for setting up a Joint Venture Company to undertake the first-ever Offshore Wind Power Project in India along the ____________ coast.
[Category: REIT Exams Current Affairs][A]Gujarat
5. Railway Ministry data released on 8th October, 2014 said that Railways' revenue earnings have gone up by over _______ during 1st April, 2014 to 30th September, 2014
[Category: Rural Banks Exams Current Affairs][A]10%
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
1. If India decides to have Presidential form of government, the first and foremost amendment has to be made affecting the _________________________.
[B]System of judiciary
[C]Provision pertaining to fundamental rights
[D]Composition of Parliament
2. The 42nd amendment to the Indian Constitution is notable because it gives ________________________________.
[A]Special treatment to Sikkim
[B]Special treatment to Jammu and Kashmir
[C]Primacy to Fundamental Rights over Directive Principle
[D]Primacy to Directive Principles over Fundamental Rights
3. By which amendment was the power of the lok Sabha to amend the Constitution affirmed?
4. Which of the following amendments provided for the extention of reservation of SC's and ST's for another 10 years?
5. Which of the following words were added to the Indian Constitution by 42nd Amendment?
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
1. ____________ is the capital city of Norway.
[Category: Bank Exams Prep GK][A]Hamar
2. Which is the biggest state in USA?
[Category: IBPS Prep GK][A]Alaska
3. What is the most popular indoor sport in USA?
[Category: SSB Exams Prep GK][A]Basketball
4. Which Australian state was formerly known as 'Van Diemen's Land'?
[Category: RRB Prep GK][A]Victoria
[D]New South Wales
5. Where was the first Indian Institute of Management (IIM) established in 1961 ?
[Category: SSC Exams GK][A]Kolkata